• Established: 2008
• Ranking: 2
• Employees: 27
• Key clients: Cuca, Shoprite, Ghassist, Cadbury
Is a full service creative advertising agency offering the following services:
• Strategic Brand and Planning Consultancy
• Advertising Conceptualization and Design
• Collateral Design and Production
• Buy all media on behalf of the Clients
• Started his career in South Africa as Franchise
• Director for the “Something Fishy” chain of restaurants
• In 1996 he started up an independent brewery, XL
• Brewery, before going to Portugal to work at Equity International (an international investment bank)
• In 2002 Tim was made the General Manager for Clear Channel in Angola before leaving in 2004 to start up the Dilal Group, parent company for
• Started his career in 2004 with McCann Ericksson Portugal has a copywriter.
• That year he won some awards that toke him to Cannes and after that, to Ogilvy&Mather in Portugal.
• In 2007 he was named Creative Director of the Brandia Central offices in Angola.
• Some of the clients he worked in: Santader Totta, Ford, Opel, UPS, L’Óreal, Banco BIC, MTV Europe, among others.
• Started her career in 2005 with Red Cell has an Art Director.
• That year she won some awards that toke her to Cannes and after that, to Young&Rubicam in Portugal.
• In 2007 she was named Creative Director of the Brandia Central offices in Angola.
• Some of the clients she has worked in: Santader Totta, Caixa Geral de Depósitos, BBVA, Danone, Banco BIC, among others.
• After his bachelor degree in Product Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art&Design in the University of the Arts in London, he went to work has a freelance in several UK agencies by 2004.
• He entered some major events in the UK like the Design Against Crime, promoted by the HomeOffice and the Branding Ceramic.
• In 2007 he went to Angola to start developing the Advertising Area of the Dilal Group, parent company for TBWA\ANGOLA
• In 2003 he was in charge of IMP (Portuguese Merchandising Institute).
• By 2005, he helped launch BLUE. A flavored soda, now leader in the angolan market, followed by Coca Cola.
• In 2006 he launched the first ever national Tonic, and currently is the market leader.
• In 2006 he helped doing the rebranding of Refriango, one of Angola’s top ranking companies.