ITSC Technology Support is an independent company incorporated in early 1992 to render a more reliable and professional services and advanced computer training solutions for its ever increasing customers.
ICT Training Experience
ITSC is a premier advanced computer training firm committed to provide quality Information Technology Solutions and training Services to real business problems. As a customer centered company, it is driven by the pursuit of excellence in service delivery and by its promise to improve customer's business performance with the right Information Technology Solutions. Over the years, ITSC has gained reputation for providing quality training solutions on a wide range of customers on such technology vendors as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, SUN, EC Council and CompTIA.
We believe that we have built a very strong reputation on the local market for providing high quality training that is responsive to client requirements.
Our training jobs focus on building high-quality learning solutions that can include skills assessment, instructor lead training, hands-on exercise and customer onsite training, and certification exam delivery.
ITSC is closely working with both International and local ICT partners. In this area, ITSC is a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC), a Cisco Sponsored Learning Organization, CompTIA Learning Alliance, Authorized Prometric and VUE Testing Center in Ethiopia.
More over our firm is collaborating with similar ICT training and certification companies to enjoy a Win-Win business relationships and technology transfers. Among these are IST Software Technologies, Arthemis Management Institute, and KPMG all from Kenya. We have been working together with Fast Lane consultancy in Dubai. We are chosen as primary Training providers by the local IT Infrastructure Developer, Micro SUN and Solutions, in Ethiopia. Currently we have laid foundations to work with some US based companies such as Cimac, Applied Telecommunications Inc, and CertiPort.
ASTEC Global Consultancy from Ireland, HardCAT from Australia and Eastern Software from India are partners to be mentioned.
ITSC's training venues are strategically located in the Business District of the Capital, Addis Ababa, on Bole Road inside the Mega House.
The Management Team of the company is composed of an appointed General Manager and the major shareholders of the company, who are technical people themselves. This has positioned the company in reliable environment to render quality and continuing services and solutions for its customers.
Believing in Staff Upgrade
ITSC allocates 15% of its total budget for staff upgrade/training and exams as well as new value added business partnerships each fiscal year helping the company to provide better solutions and services to customers.
In doing so, ITSC has become a House of skilled professionals possessing the following credentials:
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Engineer
• Cisco Certified Network Professionals
• Cisco Certified Academy Instructors
• Cisco Certified Security Professionals
• Cisco Information Security Specialists
• Certified Ethical Hackers
• Cisco Advanced Wireless Design Specialist
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
• Microsoft Certified IT Professionals
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developers
• Oracle Certified Database administrators
• Sun Certified Network Administrators
• Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
High Client Roster
ITSC has developed high client Roster for advanced training delivering 5 – 25 trainees for a group of minimum of 4 courses for the following organizations.
• Information Network Security Agency (INSA) of Ethiopia
• Ethiopian ICT Development Agency (EICTDA)
• Quality and Standard Authority of Ethiopia
• Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation
• Defence Engineering College
• Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority (ERCA)
• African Union (AU) Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
• Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation
• Ministry of Finance and Economic Dev.
• National Metrological Agency of Ethiopia
• Ethiopian Airlines
• Addis Ababa University
• United Nations Development Programme
• Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
• Ministry of Water Resources
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• AREVA (French Power Company)
• European Union Delegation
• Federal High Court
• Ministry of Defence
• Ministry of Justice
• Ministry of Education
• Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
• Abysinia, Dashen, weggagen and United Banks
• American Embassy, CDC, USAID
‘ ITSC Strives to be a leading Human Resource Development Center In Ethiopia.’