Scapat Nigeria Limited (SCAPAT SECURITY) is a wholly indigenous contract/consultant security service company incorporated in Nigeria with its operational bases in the six geographical regions of Nigeria - Lagos, Ibadan (SW), Abuja, Kaduna (NC), Benin, Warri, Port Harcourt, (SS) Yobe, Maiduguri (NE), Owerri, and Onitsha (SE)
We offer a full line of security guards services and surveillance systems for your business, your homes and/or yourselves. We supply and install CCTV cameras, hidden cameras, burglar alarms with automatic phone dialers; vehicle and assets tracking systems, personal protection & defensive gadgets, automatic gate entry systems & security fences.
To provide the highest possible quality of services and products to our clients measured by strictest standards applicable anywhere in the world.
VALUES AND APPROACH
The company aims to achieve its mission by adopting the following approach:-
Employing the best available people and giving them excellent training and a work environment to stimulate a work culture which emphasizes the pursuit of innovative and pioneering ideas and solutions
Our people are guided by the following business values:
• An unwavering commitment and dedication to the delivery of value-added client services.
• Confidentiality and integrity as our watchwords.
• A team spirit built on differences in individual talents and strengths. Flexibility of mind and a willingness to learn by listening to our clients.
• Application of creativity and imagination in the search for innovative and pioneering ideas and solutions.
Proactive rather than reactive strategies by always being at the fore of information and technology.
The Company's scope of operations can be classified into three (3) broad areas:-
Security support services
Environmental support services
We supply and install surveillance systems such as:
Automatic phone dialers
Vehicle & Assets Tracking systems
Personal protection & defensive gadgets
Automatic Gate Entry Systems & Security fences.
Anti burglary alarm system
Lift-Master Wireless Keyless Entry System with Security+ TM Anti-Burglary
Every time you punch in your private 4-digit code, it transmits a new code with every use for maximum security.The new code is one of over 100-billion codes never to be repeated.
RE3000 Remote Control Intruder Alarm System
Security First Two-Zone Wireless Intruder Alarm System Starter Kit - HSS202
M200 - Fire Suppression System
Fire Suppression and Detection Systems (3rd Edition) (Macmillan's Fire Science Series)
Intruder Alarm System
Security First 10-Zone Wireless Intruder Alarm System Starter Kit - HSS300.
Metal Detection System
It is the world's most versatile walk-through metal detector as it can be can be deployed and transported to virtually any location and be up and running within five minutes by a single operator! it has multi-zone or zone specific detection and is designed for use in demanding environments.
HOW WE WORK
To achieve its objective and for an effective running of the company’s activities, the Company is the divided into four main departments namely:
Finance and Accounts Department
Marketing and Corporate Services Department
Public Relations Department
The Operations Department, which is responsible for the direct operations of the company, has the following units:
(a) Project Monitoring and Evaluation
• Security Project Implementation Plan
• Security Project Management
• Security Project Schedule
• Security Project Monitoring Plan
• Periodic Status Reports On Security Projects (Monthly)
• Service Project’s Board Meetings
(b) Project Evaluation
• Quarterly evaluation reports
The Finance and Accounts department which is responsibly for proper maintenance of accounting records and management of company’s finance has the following units:
1. Preparation and maintenance of proper accounting records incorporating the establishment of internal checking procedures to ensure that only authorized transactions are accurately recorded.
2. Preparation of Management accounts and reports on a regular basis to ensure smooth financial operations at all times.
3. Preparation of financial accounts and reports that would show a true and fair view of the state of the organization’s affairs at any point in time.
4. Reporting budgeted income and expenditure against actual performances
1. Preparation of the company’s annual budget account and cash flows using input from the other departments.
2. Monitoring budgets against actual and preparation of a quarterly review of the organization’s results.
3. Preparation and monitoring of cash flow for operations and reporting its effect on the overall performance of the organization. This includes the preparation of ration analysis and reporting on it for management’s purposes.
The Marketing and Corporate Services Department is responsible for all marketing, corporate planning, administration and personnel matters.
It has the following units:
• Appraisal and Survey Unit
Security appraisal reporting for potential service outlets. Such outlets include banking and financial institutions, telecommunication companies, blue clip manufacturing corporations, conglomerates and government Parastatals etc.
At the apex of the company’s management structure is the Chairman. The Managing Director/CEO together with the Executive Directors, General Managers and Senior Managers have a cumulative total of over 85 years professional experience and they make up the management team.
Their profiles are as follows:
• Mr. Lasisi Jimoh APAPA, Chairman, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State is a retired commissioner of Police. He has served in the Nigeria Police Force for 35 years before retiring with full benefits. Presently, he is the current chairman of Oyo State chapter of retired Nigeria Police Officers Association. He is a strict disciplinarian, married to one- wife with six children. He directly oversees the operations department as well as the internal audit unit of the company.
• Mr Adeleke APAPA, Managing Director / CEO, an indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State, is a graduate of Physics from Bendel State University Ekpoma Edo State. He reports directly to the Chaiman, oversees the marketing and corporate services department and public relations department. He is a young dynamic man with purpose. He is versatile, over 12 years experience garnered from manufacturing sector. He has proven himself in many areas of business endeavours. His technical experience and high sense of judgement is of immense value to the company.
• Mrs. Omoze LEKE APAPA, Executive Director / Head of Marketing and Corporate Services, holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Economics from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile –Ife. She has over 12 years of meaningful and technical experience. She worked with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Ibadan in the Publications Unit and the Agroclimatology unit as a Computer Assistant, after which she joined the Commercial and Scientific Computing Nigeria Ltd. Ikeja in 1991 where she worked for almost four (4) years in the software services unit. She has also worked with the National Risk Fund Plc as the Pioneer Assistant Manager, Corporate planning. She also worked with ADC Airlines in various capacities- Administration, System Analysis, Total Quality Management Implementation as well as the Head of the training unit.
• Mr Adewale OLAWOYIN, Senior manager, Treasury unit, holds a Masters degree in Banking and Finance from The University of Ibadan, Oyo State. He has over 10 years working experience garnered from the banking and finance industry. He is a member of the Nigerian Marketing Association with immense Marketing experience dexterity.
• Mr Ibipalibo AMACHERE, Senior Manager and Project Coordinator, a graduate of Fire Engineer (IES) United Kingdom. A versatile man with years of technical experience garnered from the safety and security department of Shell Development Company Mobil Nigeria Ltd.
• Engr Rotimi OMOBORIOWO, Technical Director, a graduate of Engineering from the University of Ibadan and a member of National Association of Nigeria Engineers.
• Mr Okechukwu AKANIRO, General Manager, Logistics and Planning holds a Masters degree in Political Science with bias in International Relations from the University of Lagos. He has worked in various establishments in the area of Administration, marketing and Project monitoring. His wealth of experience has added value to the company.
• Mrs. Oluwayemisi MBA_OJI, Head of Administration, a graduate of Guidance and Counseling from the University of Ibadan. She has worked in various establishments in the area of Administration.
• Identify persons who visit you before allowing them in and teach your household to do the same.
• Remove any object which can aid an intruder in your house e.g ladder, axe, hammer.
• Co-operate and offer useful information to the police
• Don’t board taxis’s with strangers or accept a lift from them, they could be robbers.
• Help raise alarm anytime your neighbours are in distress, it could be you next time.
• Demand for identity cards from persons who call in the guise of meter readers, sales men etc. Be security conscious.
• Don’t encourage your security or children to harbour unknown persons.
• Check all doors, windows, and put on security light before sleeping, never leave this to your servants.
• Avoid sudden and friendly offers of drinks and food from unknown persons, you could be drugged.
Scapat Nigeria Limited provides security and support services to multinationals and leading companies operating in Nigeria. Some of our clients include:
• MTN Nigeria Communication Ltd. Plot 684 Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island Lagos
• Oando Plc. No. 2 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
• Stallion Property Dev. Co. Ltd. 2 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
• British American Tobacco Company Ltd. Plot 75, Idowu Taylor street. Victoria Island Lagos.
• Cross River Government, Government House, Calabar
• Gregfirm Investment. 4A, Akin Lakanu Close, Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
• First City Monument bank, 17a Tinubu Street, Lagos Island, lagos
• New Nigeria Bank, 17b, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, lagos State
• Continental Trust Bank, 13 Allen Avenue,Ikeja, lagos
• The Redeemed Christian church of God, Security Department, KM 46, Lagos -Ibadan expressway
• The Lion of Africa Insurance Company Nigeria Limited.3 Ajele street, lagos
• Great Nigeria Insurance. 45 Martins Street, lagos
• Bates - Cosse. 26, Sobu Arobiodu GRA Ikeja Lagos
• Ogbuta Investments Limited, Bariga Lagos
• Peace Hotels Limited. Plot 171, Bisi Badin Street, Omole Estate Phase1, Ojodu Ikeja Lagos
• U.S.G technologies. 15/17 Opebi Road Ikeja
• Agartha Interior Limited. 106, Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos
• House of Maufechi. 2, Agbaku Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
• Bideco Nig Ltd. No 58, Molade Okuya Thomas St., Victoria Island, Lagos
• Shasha Ventures. Plot 741, Somide Odujinrin Av. Omole Estate Phase II Olowora
• Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria. Sumonu Street, Ejigbo- Lagos.
• Talabi Resident Estate. Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
• Mintel Services Limited. Flat 5, Agreey Estate. Port-Harcourt
• Siltronic Alarms. 2nd Floor, Alade Shopping Mall, Ikeja Lagos
• Adebowale Estate & Properties. 46, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja.
• M. I Industries. Plot C 89, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Layout, Lagos.
• Fair Points Nigeria Limited. Surulere, Lagos.
• SCIB Insurance. 66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.
• Daystar Christian Centre. 71, Oregun Road, Oregun Ikeja.
• Steve Power Mart. 64, Ajose Street Mende, Maryland, Ikeja-Lagos.
• River Valley Estate. Ojodu-Berger, Lagos.
• Omole Phase II Estate, Ojodu- Lagos.
• Unilag Estate. Magodo, Isheri, Lagos.
• Zenon oil and gas,N0.2 Ajose Adeogun street V/I Lagos.
• Sterling bank plc, N0. 20 Marina Lagos.
Plot 721, Babatunde Atere Street,
Omole phase II, Olowora, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: +234 (0) 14350701, +234 (0) 14817135
+234 (0) 8029990805, +234 (0) 8033024526
Fax: +234 (0) 12305543
No. 133 Old Aba Road
Rumuogba, P/H, Rivers State
Manager: Mr Ibipalibo Amachree
No 1, Alasa Close
Off Jakpa Rd Effurun, Warri Delta state
Manager: Mr Henry C Ishie
No 1 Mayeti plaza
Jos Road, Bauchi
Manager: Mr Gbenga Kayode
No 8A, Shehu Crescent,
Ngwarim, G.R.A Kaduna.
Manager: Mr Bumi Adesan
House 17,693 Road Off 69 Road, Galadima,
Gwarimpa II Abuja model City, Abuja FCT
Tel:09-2908801, 08034104042, 08065824006, 08029990805
Manager: Mr George Emmanuel Etteng
No 113 Lasisi Apapa street
Agodi, Total garden, Ibadan, Oyo State
Tel: 08029431237, 08023813199, 02-714235
Manager: Mr Dapo Azeez
No 6A, Kiri kasama
Street, New Jerusalem, Damaturu Yobe State.
Manager: Gbenga Kayode
No 11 Ogiri Oko Rd
Old GRA, Makurdi.
Manager: Mr Peter
10, Nguru Rd., Opp Leventis Office
Manager: Mr Gbenga Kayode